site: https://www.presskiss.com/bg/presskiss-%d0%b1%d1%8a%d0%bb%d0%b3%d0%b0%d1%80%d1%81%d0%ba%d0%b8/
trying to add subtitles to embedded YouTube video, but I'm not sure where to put the extra string. Here's my code and what I did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI
&cc_lang_pref=fr&cc_load_policy=1
trying to add subtitles to embedded YouTube video, but I'm not sure where to put the extra string. Here's my code and what I did: https://paste.opensuse.org/93326092
embedded video code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI
instructions from Google:
Make captions automatically appear for an embedded video by adding "&cc_load_policy=1" to the video's embed code.
You can also choose a caption language for the embedded video. To specify the caption language for the video that you'd like to embed, just add "&cc_lang_pref=fr&cc_load_policy=1" to the video's embed code.
"cc_lang_pref" sets the language for the captions shown in the video.
"cc_load_policy=1" turns captions on by default.
"fr" represents the language code for French. You can look up 2-letter language codes in the ISO 639-1 standard.
so I added "&cc_lang_pref=bg&cc_load_policy=1" by glueing it directly to the video URL, but that doesn't work, where should I put it?