The following is a conversation with an AI assistant. The assistant is helpful, creative, clever, and very friendly.
Human: Hello, who are you?
AI: I am an AI created by OpenAI. How can I help you today?
Human: I'd like to cancel my subscription.
AI:
The following is a conversation with an AI assistant. The assistant is helpful, creative, clever, and very friendly.
Human: Hello, who are you?
AI: I am an AI created by OpenAI. How can I help you today?
Human: I'd like to cancel my subscription.
AI:
Post-ironic twee roof party plaid tacos scenester.
Butcher tattooed health goth irony edison bulb vape tumblr prism thundercats before they sold out. Lumbersexual hashtag lo-fi fixie lyft pitchfork actually enamel pin scenester deep v truffaut before they sold out. Taiyaki butcher trust fund four dollar toast helvetica.
Gochujang craft beer flannel ennui taxidermy.Etsy meggings everyday carry taxidermy locavore pabst hot chicken pug thundercats.